Each year, the Philadelphia Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association awards scholarships to current students attending any campus of Penn State University. The awards are based on financial need and academic performance and renewal is not guaranteed.
- Applicant must be fully admitted and a full-time student in a degree-granting program of study at any Penn State campus as of the Fall 2017 semester.
- Applicant may be in enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor’s degree program of study.
- Applicant must be in “good standing” according to University standards and regulations.
- Applicant must be a resident of Philadelphia County.
Procedure for Applying:
Submit a completed application and all related Philadelphia Chapter Scholarship materials no later than November 17, 2017.
Fund the Scholars
Philadelphia's youth want to attend college, but we all know it is expensive! Help offset the high cost of postsecondary education through the many options below:
- Join in the Fun: Attend one of our upcoming events.
- Donate to the Fund: Click here to donate or here to see if your employer matches charitable donations.
- Join the Scholarship Committee: We are always looking for new members.
- Shop AmozonSmile: Shop Amazon through AmazonSmile for the Philadelphia Chapter, and a percentage of every order gets donated to the Scholarship fund at no extra cost to you!
Please email Scholarship and Student Outreach Director, Janelle Rushton, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to join the committee or have any questions.