Each year, the Philadelphia Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association awards scholarships to current students attending any campus of Penn State University. The awards are based on financial need and academic performance, and renewal is not guaranteed.
- Applicants must be fully admitted and a full-time student in a degree-granting program of study at any Penn State campus as of the Fall 2016 semester.
- Applicants may be in enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor’s degree program of study.
- Applicants must be in “good standing” according to University standards and regulations.
- Applicants must be a resident of Philadelphia County.
Procedure for Applying:
Submit a completed application and all related Philadelphia Chapter Scholarship materials no later than November 17, 2017.
Fund the Scholars
Philadelphia's youth want to attend college, but we all know it is expensive! Help offset the high cost of postsecondary education through the many options below:
- Join in the Fun: Attend one of our upcoming events.
- Donate to the Fund
- Click here to see if your employer matches charitable donations.
- Join the Scholarship Committee: We are always looking for new members.
- Shop AmazonSmile: Shop smile.amazon.com and search "Penn State Alumni Association Philadelphia Chapter" or bookmark this link, and a percentage of every order gets donated to the Scholarship fund at no extra cost to you!
Contact Scholarship and Student Outreach Director, Janelle Rushton, at email@example.com, if you wish to join the committee or have any questions.